Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 23 February 2021
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control”; means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Country refers to: South Africa
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”; “We”; “Us”; “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Perfect 4 Hair
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to Perfect 4 Hair, accessible from perfect4hair.co.za
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
You are prohibited from using our site or its content:
- for any unlawful purpose
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts
- to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability
- to submit false or misleading information
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet
- to collect or track the personal information of others
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape
- for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Changes to Prices and Services
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion. You agree that we do not need to give You any notice for these changes
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
Errors and Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Online Store Terms
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your services
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy
Payments and Billing
The agreement of sale between the consumer and Perfect 4 Hair comes into being when: – a credit card authorisation is received from the issuing bank – a deposit via an electronic transfer is received by Perfect 4 Hair and reflects in Perfect 4 Hair bank account. Perfect 4 Hair reserves the right to refuse / not execute an order in part or in whole should circumstances arise. The consumer will be refunded any monies already paid. Perfect 4 Hair can only accept transactions conducted in South African Rands.
Accepted Payment Methods:
Payments are facilitated by our secure payment processing partners (Payfast).
Through PayFast, we accept credit cards, EFT, debit cards, Masterpass, Instant EFT,
How Do I Pay with PayFast:
- Select PayFast as your payment option during checkout.
- When you make a payment from our site using PayFast, you will be redirected to the PayFast secure payment gateway for South Africa
- Here you can select to pay with Visa or Mastercard, with Zapper, Masterpass or via direct EFT from the South African banks (Absa, FNB, Nedbank and Standard Bank, Capitec, Investec, African Bank, Tyme Bank).
- Complete payment by entering in the relevant payment details and OTP if requested.
- Once you have successfully authorised your payment, the transaction is marked as complete.
- PayFast sends a notification to the merchant on the outcome of the transaction and in turn, the merchant will process your order immediately.
Privacy & Security of Payment on Our Site:
Is PayFast Secure?
Absolutely! And often more so than many other payment methods!
- PayFast is PCI DSS Level 1 Service Provider (the highest level).
- PayFast is developed with the same demands on security and performance as web sites used for banking services and share trading. Your account login, personal details, and all money transactions are secured using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology with high security 256 bit encryption.
- Your sensitive financial information (like credit/debit card details) is never sent to the people you pay! So you can send money without sending your financial information! So you don’t need to worry about paying people you don’t know.
- They make use of 3D Secure to further enhance the security of credit card transactions on PayFast.
See the security page on the PayFast website for more details of the exact security measures PayFast has in place.
All local South African orders placed online with Perfect 4 Hair are delivered by Fastway Couriers or Postnet. Currently, we only use these courier services to deliver within South Africa.
Cost of Shipping
Orders with a value of less than R700 will have a courier charge of R75 . Orders of R1 000 or more will be shipped for free. Note all orders to regional areas will be R100.00.
How long will it take to receive my order?
All local deliveries are subject to lieu time of 7-10 working days . If you need your order urgently please mail firstname.lastname@example.org after placing your order, as we will do everything in our power to assist.
We only ship to physical addresses (No postal box). Please make sure that the address that you choose for delivery is accurately captured, and that there is someone present to receive the parcel on your behalf if you are not there. We recommend using your work address for deliveries.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
By email: email@example.com